Personalized Ongoing Care
Salus’ Personalized Ongoing Case is a unique service of medical case management, especially suited for patients with complex conditions, oncological patients, patients with chronic conditions, post-surgical patients, patients in a prolonged period of hospitalization due to an illness and seniors.
The management of the patient’s healthcare by an expert in the field is accompanied by Prof. Rogovski and/or Prof. Sidi as the managers of the patient’s overall medical file.
Salus’ Inclusive Ongoing Care Includes:
- Medical Examination
- Medical Treatment
- Treatment Provider Coordination
- Consultation / Treatment / Diagnostic Referrals
- Ongoing follow-up by a highly-available expert doctor
- Private medical coordinator / doctor available via phone
- Administrative Assistance
Most diagnostic procedures can be performed privately and quickly through Salus, saving precious time, energy, and occasionally unnecessary tests as well.